Are you looking for some daring adventure captions for Instagram? What better way to get inspiration than getting from other people, especially from the Instagram community.
The Instagram app has become a popular photo-sharing platform among people who love to take pictures to document their fun adventures and travel memories from around the world. And the more you take, the more captions you may need to accompany your photos.
If you’re like me, you’ll see a whole pack of your favourite pictures and feel inspired to write a few short lines to help bring more depth to your story.
But most times, I find it difficult to come up with that one caption that fully captures the beauty of the moment.
If you’ve ever been in this position before, I know how you feel. So, with that, I’ve put together some of the best adventure captions for Instagram that you can use on your Instagram captions.
82 Best Adventure Captions For Instagram That Are Short & Funny
In this section are the best adventure captions and quotes for Instagram placed into different categories that we think are worthy of your attention.
Let’s Get Started!
List of Short Adventure Captions Ideas In 2022
Long car rides are stress-inducing, to say the least. The further you get from home, the more likely you are to have the volume cranked up, the lights flashing, and the music pumping. But what if you could ease your mind with a bit of audio entertainment?
Try these captions for an adventure that will leave you feeling less like a road trip and more like a visit to the nectarines.
- “Adventure is out there.” — Up
- “Head in the clouds, on to the next destination.”
- “I do believe it’s time for one more adventure.”
- “Find a beautiful place and get lost.”
- “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.”
- “Work hard, travel harder.”
- “Committed to a life full of adventure.”
- “I’ve got a case of wanderlust here.”
- “Jobs fill your wallet. Adventures fill your soul.” — Jaime Lyn Beatty
- “Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.”
- “Adventuring with the best.”
- “Take me anywhere.”
- “Felt like going on an adventure today… so I did.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” — Confucius
- “My wanderlust made me do it.”
- “We have a world to see and nothing to lose.”
- “Out of office today. Catch me in the clouds.”
List of Cute Adventure Captions for Instagram In 2022
Are you looking for the perfect way to share your adventure with the world? Don’t just take our word for it, check out these adventure captions for Instagram.
They’ll change how you view your photos and make your adventure more fun and exciting (and less scared and wet).
- “Adventure is worthwhile.” — Aesop
- “Finding paradise wherever I go.”
- “Catching flights, not feelings.”
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
- “Experiences > Things.”
- “Never met an adventure I didn’t like.”
- “Full-time wanderer.”
- “Wander often, wonder always.”
- “Don’t go where the road can lead, but go where the track doesn’t exist and leave a trace.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “I’m in shape. Round is a shape.” – Unknown.
- “Adventure in itself is worthwhile.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” – Lord Byron
- A ship on the port is safe, but this is not the purpose to which ships are built.” – John A. Shedd
- “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
- Adventure is good for the soul.
- “Mountains are for climbing.” – Kit DesLauriers
- “Fear is a leash.” – Unknown
- “Travel is the only thing you can buy that will make you richer.”
- “In a relationship with my passport.”
- “I will make my travel dreams a reality. Plane and simple.”
- “Work, save, travel, repeat.”
- “We don’t travel to escape life. We travel, so life doesn’t escape us.”
- The more dangerous the road, the more interesting the drivers.
- “Adventure, bravery, and creativity are the ABCs of life.” — Thurber, James
- “When it happens, an adventure is never an adventure.” “An adventure is simply physical and emotional discomfort remembered in tranquillity.” – Tim Cahill
List of Best Quotes About Adventure For Instagram In 2022
The best adventure quotes can help you keep your head in the right place, keep positive and make the most of the journey ahead.
They can also help you stay focused and motivated even when the going gets tough. Here are some of our favourite adventure quotes to start your journey on the right foot.
- “Every journey is unique. Each journey is spiritual in nature. They cannot be compared, replaced, or repeated. You can recreate memories, but they will only cause you to cry.” – Ambarsari, Diana.
- “True liberty exists in the wild, not in society.” Theodore Roosevelt. – Charles Lindbergh.
- “One approach to maximize your enjoyment of life is to view it as an adventure.” — William.
- “The summit is what motivates us, but it is the climb that matters.” – Anker, Conrad.
- “If you believe adventure is risky, wait till you experience routine; it is lethal.” – Coelho, Paulo.
- “Each dawn, we are reborn. What counts most is what we do today.” – Buddha
- “A thousand days of pleasure and comfort are worth a thousand days of risk.” Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian author.
- “Everyone wants to be on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth happen as you climb it.” – Andy Rooney.
- “Mountains are only a problem if they are taller than you.” You should grow to the point when you are greater than the challenges you encounter.” – Idowu Koyenikan.
- “The onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people—made my lungs inflate.” “This is what it is to be happy,” I thought. – Sylvia Plath
- “That’s why the words “Let’s go!” are inherently brave. The decision to travel is totally daring in and of itself.” – Tim Cahill.
- “A man practises the art of adventure when he interrupts the cycle of habit and renews his life by reading new literature, going to new locations, meeting new people, taking up new hobbies, and adopting new perspectives.” – Wilfred Peterson.
- “I’d rather own little and see the world than own a lot and see only a bit of it.” – Alexander Sattler.
- “Travelers instinctively and through experience realize that travel and adventure change and lengthen time, even when handling airline and train departure deadlines.” – Sheeha, Paul.
- “Don’t ask for security; ask for adventure. Better to live 30 years full of adventure than a 100 years safe “– Jim Rohn
- “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” – Mark Twain.
- “Never let a strict schedule deter you from an unforeseen experience.” – Josiah Bancroft.
- “A man’s love for adventure is the fundamental foundation of his living spirit. The joy of life is derived from our contacts with new experiences, and so there is no greater delight than having a continually shifting horizon, with a fresh and different sun every day.” – Christopher McCandless.
- “You won’t discover happiness at the conclusion of your journey if you didn’t carry it with you from the beginning.” – Katrina Mayer.
- “Not every female is composed of sugar, spice, and everything nice. Some females are composed of adventure, excellent beer, intellect, and a complete lack of fear.” – Unknown.
- “The only solution to cope with an unfree world is to become completely free, to the point that your very existence is an act of revolt.” – Albert Camers.
- “Sometimes the most beautiful paths in life are the ones you didn’t intend to travel.” Angela N. Blount.
- “I’m simply a girl following her dreams and enjoying an incredible journey.” – Madeline Stuart.
- “There is no WiFi in the jungle, but I guarantee you’ll find something better.”
- “The greatest adventure you can embark on is living the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Remember that life isn’t safe. However, if you choose adventure over fear, life may be great.” — Chip Gaines
List of Funny Adventure Quotes for Instagram In 2022
Are you a fan of funny movie quotes and GIFs? If so, then you’ll love getting inspired by these funny adventure quotes. These funny quotes will help you feel energetic and positive while being funny at the same time.
They’ll also help you in motivating yourself and others. Have some fun with these top funny adventure quotes and start inspiring the people you care about today.
- “I won’t get lost; I have a map of the United States of America in my head.”
- “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – (Ray Bradbury)
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. (Arthur Rubinstein)
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – (Jim Rohn)
- “I prefer to keep my bearings while lost.”
- You don’t need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice. (unknown)
- “I’m not lost; I’m exploring.” – Hans Christian Andersen.
- “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Thomas Jefferson
- “I don’t mind the cold, but this is ridiculous.”
- “Of the gladdest moments in human life is the departure upon a distant journey into unknown lands.” – Richard Francis Burton.
- “I’m not lost; I’m locationally challenged.”
- “You need to go up a hill before you can come down it. So, why not climb a mountain?” – Sir Edmund Hillary
- “I know how to get there, but I just don’t know where ‘there’ is.”
- “I think I’m going the wrong way because I’m still lost.”
List of Best Couple Adventure Captions In 2022
You two are going through a hard time, and you’re both looking for ways to keep your relationship strong. You don’t know each other very well, but you both love a good story, and you’re both drawn to the idea of getting away from it all for a little while.
You can do that somewhere warm, where neither of you has to manage a schedule or think about work, and you can focus on each other. You two could get away for a weekend or two, or you could make the long-distance relationship a regular thing.
Either way, you’ve got a couple of great ideas for captioning your relationship’s adventure together. Here are a few of our favorite couple adventure captions.
- “Take me anywhere.”
- “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.”–Peter Hoeg
- “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.”–Ray Bradbury
- “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.”
- “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.”–John Steinbeck.
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.”–Winnie the Pooh.
- “I want to travel the world with you, go to every city, every country, take pictures, and be happy.”
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda
- “Happiness is planning an adventure to someplace new with someone you love.”
- “When travelling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.”–Helen Hayes.
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”–Lewis Carroll
- “We have nothing to lose and a world to see.”
- “Travel is like love, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity, and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.”–Pico Iyer.
- “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.”
- “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.”–Mark Twain.
- “In life, It’s not where you go; It’s who you travel with”–Charles Schulze.
It’s all about the journey, isn’t it? And when it comes to adventure travel, that journey should be filled with picturesque and captivating shots.
Be sure to focus on the destination and the unique aspects of your destination – this will make your photos stand out from the rest.